Read or Download APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iMAC Early 2001 PDF
Similar nonfiction_1 books
For aspiring cricketer Ed Smith, success used to be for other folks. Like his early life hero, Geoff Boycott, the cruel, flinty Yorkshireman, the younger Ed knew that the winning cricketer made his personal good fortune through an software of will energy, removal of errors, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. but if a freak coincidence on the crease at Lords in advance ended Ed Smith's overseas cricketing profession, it replaced every little thing - and caused him to seem anew at his personal existence in the course of the prism of success.
- One Goal
- IEEE 6703 Analog Integrated Circuits. Lecture notes
- Varmint Rifles and Cartridges: A Comprehensive Evaluation of Select Guns and Loads
- Synthesis of secondary amines
- Mobsters, Unions, and Feds: The Mafia and the American Labor Movement
Additional resources for APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iMAC Early 2001
5. Remove the modem from its connector slot on the underside of the logic board. Take Apart Modem - 5 9 Modem Replacement The I/O panel and the modem are sandwiched between the logic board and the metal frame of the I/O panel. The metal frame fits on top of the logic board, over the screw holes. On the underside of the logic board, the screw tab goes under the modem. Replacement Note: After replacing an international modem, use the Modem Country Selector utility to set the modem to the correct country.
Holding onto the down converter, press down on the black connector to separate the down converter board from the logic board. Note: If you are returning the logic board to Apple refer to the parts database and remove the SDRAM, any cables, the modem, the AirPort Card, and I/O panel. Replacement Note: When reinstalling the logic board, install a new thermal pad on certain models. Refer to the next page for information. Take Apart Logic Board - 4 6 Thermal pad is used on these boards: 661-2425, 500 MHz 661-2426, 600 MHz Thermal Pad The thermal pad prevents the microprocessor from overheating.
Take Apart Modem - 5 5 Modem Before you begin, position the computer upside down, resting the computer on an ESD mat or other soft surface and remove the following: • bottom housing • EMI cover • logic board Note: The modem is located on the underside of the logic board. Take Apart Modem - 5 6 1. With the logic board facing right side up, disconnect the cable at J12. 2. Remove the two screws on the I/O panel. Take Apart Modem - 5 7 3. Turn the logic board to the underside and remove the modem screw.